(from Kevin Patterson & Drew Patterson)
***if you shipped last year, we will bring your form to your booth or find Drew at the Production desk during Load-out***
21 - Fair closes at 7:00 PM. The venue becomes a construction
zone. Take all personal belongings home and use caution in
venue. Building closes at 11PM.
December 22 & 23 - Venue open from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM for take down - DON'T DELAY! (do it today!)
Our production teams move fast!
Items left behind RBP built areas may be packed or tossed. No lost and found guarantee.
December 24 - Venue limited hours for Christmas Eve 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
December 25 - CLOSED
December 26 - 30 Venue open from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
December 31 - Venue limited hours for New Years Eve 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
January 1 - CLOSED
January 2 - 3 Venue open from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
January 4 - (Sunday) Take-Down/Clean-up Deadline: Noon
Trash and unclaimed stuff:
PLEASE remove all trash from your areas into the trash cans
provided all over the venue. If you cannot find an empty trash
can/red dumpster, find us. We will provide one (and liners if
needed). THANK YOU for helping us to keep the process of
load-out as safe and easy as possible. Trash, especially glass
and other sharp objects present significant hazard to
Personal items left in the venue after Sunday of closing, are
very likely to disappear. PLEASE do not leave personal effects in
the venue unless they are NEATLY STACKED and CLEARLY LABELED as yours
or your booth/group. We all move very fast once the show is over
and cannot be responsible for anything being left in the building past
the closing day. Neatness and communication (labeling) make a
If you are shipping with us:
must meet with TD Drew Patterson to complete a shipping and storage
agreement and discuss the shipping guidelines ASAP. He will be
around all weekend. Here are some dos and don't:
- Stacks are to be no more than 4 ft. high (measure from the plywood deck of the special shipping pallet - NOT the floor)
- Cap ALL stacks with min. 1/2" plywood - this is required so shipping straps and warehouse stacking do not break your stuff
stacks must be on a 4' x 8' "platform" supplied by the company.
Any unauthorized pallet used will necessitate complete restacking.
- NO stack may be longer than 8', without prior authorization
- NO stack may be wider than 4'. Period
- NO Roadbox may be larger than 4'Hx4'Wx8'L
lumber that won't fit in your stack or your road box(s) must be
stacked separately AND clearly marked with your
name/guild/group. DO NOT put any items in the company lumber boxes
- If it is not clearly marked with your booth/name, we cannot guarantee it will make it back here from the warehouse.
- Oversized and properly marked lumber can be retrieved from the company lumber box next year.
- Number 7 also applies to any props, furniture, appliances, etc.
- MARK EVERYTHING
- If it's breakable, mark it Fragile
- If you're not sure, ask
- Even if you're sure, ask anyway
Please check out with Drew before you leave site on your final day. His # is 415-725-1579.